Summary of Job Responsibilities :
Working from a trauma-informed and harm reduction perspective, the Residence workers assist clients to enhance their quality of life through activities of daily living, including the development of life and coping skills and engagement in healthy leisure and recreational activities; Facilitate various client focused activities in support of women’s personal recovery plans; Ensures the safety and cleanliness of the House.
Required Education, skills & experience :
• Certificate in a related human / social services field.
• One year relevant experience working in a residential setting
• Or equivalent combination of training and experience in the field of substance use & recovery
• Valid Level I First Aid Certificate including CPR
• Food Safe Certification
• Criminal Record Clearance.
Job Type: Casual. You must be available for Weekend Shifts.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of:
Kate Mantta; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mail or in person: 625 England Ave., Courtenay
End Date: Feb 21, 2018 at 4:00 pm. Contact us for a full job description. We thank everyone who applies but only those shortlisted will be contacted.