Too Good To Be Threw Thrift Store, Courtenay
The Thrift Store Manager is responsible for the effective and profitable operation of the Comox Valley Transition Society’s thrift store to generate revenues to support CVTS administration & programs. The Manager directs, supervises and works alongside the team of Associates and Volunteers to meet objectives, to oversee sales, donations of merchandise & store presentation, to promote the store in the community, & manage internal fiscal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferable or equivalent retail/resale experience;
- Experience in retail management (5+ years) and supervision of staff (3+ years) required;
- Proficiency in Windows, database programs, point of sale software, and Microsoft Office;
- Exemplary skills in strategic development, staff management, store presentation and merchandising, administration and financial management;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Full and valid BC driver’s license;
- Successful Criminal Record clearance.
Schedule – Full-time 37.5 hours/week
Salary – dependent on requisite experience
Start date – 4th September/ negotiable
Contact: Kate Mantta for further information or to apply with resume.