Essentials always needed
At CVTS, we do our best to help meet the needs of women, children and families across the Comox Valley. Whether it is women who arrive at Lilli House with nothing, or those who are struggling through poverty, many are not always able to access basic necessities. We make sure to provide these individuals with the things they need, and regularly welcome donations of any of the following items:
- Toiletries (including toothpaste (20ml), single toothbrushes (all sizes), deodorant, hairbrushes, razors, small shave creams, shampoo and conditioner, make-up)
- Diapers (Newborn,1,2,3)
- Powder Formula (All Types)
- Overnight Briefs (M/L/XL)
- Non-perishable food items (canned and dry goods)
- New underwear and socks, for women, men and children, in all sizes
- Bus tickets
- Food Gift Cards (from the Real Canadian Superstore or Walmart)
- Monetary Donations
Donated items are gratefully accepted at our downtown office, located at 625 England Avenue, Courtenay, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please note our office is closed from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.