Thrift Store Donations
Donations are gratefully accepted Monday – Saturday, 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. at 239 Puntledge Road.
Pick up service is currently unavailable.
While we greatly appreciate the generosity of community members who donate gently used clothing and other used goods, items we are not able to use are a cost for us to dispose of. Due to quality standards set for our clients and customers, and to keep dumping costs to a minimum, please be aware we may not accept your donations if they are not suitable. All items must be clean and in usable condition.
We will generally accept anything that is clean, free from stains, pet hair, rips/tears, chips/breakages, and odours, as well as items that are complete and not missing pieces.
Items we are unable to accept:
- furniture of any kind (indoor/outdoor)
- sporting equipment (e.g. golf clubs, bicycles, etc.)
- appliances/electrical equipment (e.g. microwaves, computers, stereo equipment, etc.)
- chipped or cracked dishes, burned or scratched pots and pans
- used undergarments, ripped/stained clothing
- used beauty products/toiletries
- baby items, such as car seats, carry seats, cribs, tub seats, etc. (due to strict consumer guidelines, condition of all baby equipment must be of near new quality and not on recall list)