The Community Engagement Manager works under the direction of and collaboratively with the Executive Director to provide strategic leadership, planning and implementation for community engagement goals. Areas of responsibility include Volunteer Management; Fundraising and Events; Communication and Marketing.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Diploma or degree in marketing, communications, public relations, fundraising, event planning or volunteer management or equivalent.
• Minimum of two years’ experience related to the position duties and responsibilities.
Job Skills and Abilities:
• Superior: interpersonal skills; written and oral communication skills; organizational ability; creative thinking skills; problem solving skills; prioritizing skills; attention to detail.
• Criminal Record Clearance
• Some travel, evening and weekend work required.
Part Time, 24 hours per week – flexible, including occasional evening and weekend events.
Union Status: Exempt
Contact us for a full job description. Closing date is October 17th. Cover letter and resume addressed to Kate Mantta, HR@cvts.ca
We thank everyone who applies but only those shortlisted will be contacted.