The Thrift Store Associate works as part of a team performing a wide variety of duties under the direction of the Thrift Store Manager to ensure an efficient and profitable store operation. The Thrift Store Associate is cross trained and works in all areas of the store, performing all duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
NOTE: This is a casual position so there are no “guaranteed hours”
Job Skills and Abilities
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Be multi task oriented and organized
- Physically fit with the ability to properly lift heavy items and heavier items with assistance
- Cash register experience and ability to work with numbers
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
Education and Training
- High school diploma
- One year experience in a retail (required)
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Relevant Criminal Record clearance
Please submit resume and cover letter to: Kate Mantta, HR@cvts.ca. Closing date is October 12 at 4:00pm. Please note that only those short listed will be contacted.